Culturally-adapted preschool for the world’s most vulnerable children delivered via low-cost mp3 technology and local community facilitators
Mission & Values
Two Rabbits empowers the world's hardest to reach children to live in dignity, respect, and peace through culturally adapted preschool education that preserves and promotes their language and culture.
We envision a world in which early learning reflects children’s own language and culture, where indigenous and other marginalized children become leaders and advocates for their communities’ rights and interests, and where poverty, discrimination, and ethnicity are no obstacle to education and cultural pride.
How it Works
1. Our team provides expertise in early learning
2. Local partners adapt this to local culture and custom
3. Together we create a culturally adapted curriculum
4. We record our content on hand-crank mp3 players
5. Communities nominate teachers to bring the program to life
6. We rigorously evaluate impact and adapt accordingly.