Mission & Values
Two Rabbits empowers the world's hardest to reach children to live in dignity, respect, and peace through culturally adapted preschool education that preserves and promotes their language and culture.
We envision a world in which early learning reflects children’s own language and culture, where indigenous and other marginalized children become leaders and advocates for their communities’ rights and interests, and where poverty, discrimination, and ethnicity are no obstacle to education and cultural pride.
How it Works
1. Our team provides expertise in early learning
2. Local partners adapt this to local culture and custom
3. Together we create a culturally adapted curriculum
4. We record our content on hand-crank mp3 players
5. Our team trains community-nominated teachers.
6. We rigorously evaluate impact and adapt accordingly.
Two Rabbits is supported by Saving Brains. Saving Brains is a partnership of Grand Challenges Canada, Aga Khan Foundation Canada, the Bernard van Leer Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The ELMA Foundation, Grand Challenges Ethiopia, the Maria Cecilia Souto Vidigal Foundation, the Palix Foundation, the UBS Optimus Foundation and World Vision Canada.
Two Rabbits is proud to have the support of the following Ann Arbor, MI business leaders: